• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Were having our baby!!!

Yes momma is doing a natural birth no meds or pain killers. She says no matter how much i scream for them the answer is "NO"!!! I said ok momma the answer will be no then!!! Plus she has a birth plan printed out so the hospitial staff should follow that also because if they ask me anything my answer is "no"!!! :ballchain::preggers:

Always good to have a plan, buuuttttt, Good luck with that one! :becky: Congrats brother!

Nothing compares to holding your child for the first time. It is as close to Heaven that you will ever get on Earth. Most "things" in your life will fade in to the background. Congratulations!
My only advice is to take no advice. Listen to your wife. She knows more about the baby than anyone else ever will.
God Bless!

Well friday night made it to a friends house just up the road from the hospitial and heres a quick pic of the Gear we have loaded:

Some kind of pillow thing
Case of water
Plenty of food/snacks
Several changes of clean clothes
Car seat
Baby gear/supplies
G27 with plenty of spare mags (in case of rioters)
Arak 21 SBR 5.56 (in case of extreme rioters)
And a great friend ready to emergency extract us if needed!!!

I think this whole dad thing is natural for me!?

View attachment 1318531

Congratulations!!

NOW INTO SATURDAY EVENING AND STILL NO BABY GIRL JUST YET. THE WIFE HAS ATE A GOOD MEXICAN MEAL AND BEEN WALKING AND DOING SQUATS. IM GETTING THE JEEP IN A LITTLE BETTER SHAPE ALSO.

MOVED THE SPARE TIRE TO THE TOP ROOF RACK AND OPENED UP THE HUGE STORAGE AREA BELOW.

IMG_1265.JPG

IMG_1266.JPG

IMG_1267.JPG

Back
Top Bottom