• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Were having our baby!!!

Congratulations! Some babies aren't in a hurry, they like things how they are!

My daughter was early and we didn't have our stuff ready so that was a pain, but we were okay.

Did you do a tour of the hospital?
Ice packs ready at home for wife?
Car seat ready? (Depending on the hospital and if the baby's early or under a certain weight they may do a test to make sure she can breathe well in it).

Congratulations! Some babies aren't in a hurry, they like things how they are!

My daughter was early and we didn't have our stuff ready so that was a pain, but we were okay.

Did you do a tour of the hospital?
Ice packs ready at home for wife?
Car seat ready? (Depending on the hospital and if the baby's early or under a certain weight they may do a test to make sure she can breathe well in it).

WE HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL YET, I FIGURED I WOULD HAVE PLENTY OF TIME ONCE IM THERE.

SEVERAL ICE PACKS AND HEATING PAD READY AT HOME

CAR SEAT SECURELY IN THE VEHICLE ALONG WITH THE PLASTIC MIRROR TO SEE THE BABY WHILE DRIVING.

IM EXCITED AND SCARED ALL AT THE SAME TIME. WATCHING MY WIFE IN MINOR PAIN RIGHT NOW KNOWING THAT SHE WILL BE IN EXTREME PAIN IN A FEW HOURS GETS TO ME. I HAVE BEEN TRAINED FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING IN LIFE BUT THIS AND THAT MAKES ME ON EDGE. LOL:mod::preggers::usa2:

Nothing in this world can prepare you for this. But it is the most awesome experience in the world. I delivered my last son which was even better than just watching

Congrats!!! If she can go without the epidural, she's a heck of a woman. Both mine I said "give me another one please". 6 hours with the 1st and 6 hours with the 2nd. Longest hours of life. I had horrible anxiety and contractions are the worst pain in the world. Hope she goes quick!!! Good luck to you guys and you are going to love that lil girl!!!!

Back
Top Bottom