• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Were having our baby!!!

BABY UPDATE!!! MOMMA IS TRYING REST UP AFTER WALKING AROUND THE FLOOR ALL NIGHT. WE GOING TO TRY AGAIN TOMORROW. IM SLEEPING ON A COUCH TYPING AWAY AND WATCHING THE "PROTESTING" IN ST. LEWIS. I HOPE NO "PROTESTS" HAPPEN IN ATL TONIGHT BUT IM PREPARED FOR THAT ALSO. LOL

Congrats!!! If she can go without the epidural, she's a heck of a woman. Both mine I said "give me another one please". 6 hours with the 1st and 6 hours with the 2nd. Longest hours of life. I had horrible anxiety and contractions are the worst pain in the world. Hope she goes quick!!! Good luck to you guys and you are going to love that lil girl!!!!

YES WE HAVE DISCUSSED THAT NO EPIDURAL WILL BE USED AT ALL.

I TOLD MOMMA PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!!!

Couple things. Give her a foot massage. That may trigger it. Seriously.

Also, lock up your spare tire and your firearm in your vehicle. Or you may find 'em both missing.

And good luck with the baby!

BABY UPDATE:

CONTRACTIONS ARE MORE REG NOW AND MOMMA IS FEELING EXHAUSTED BUT EXCITED TO FINISH THIS TODAY. WE BOTH JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS AND LETS PLAN A FALL MEET AND GREET!!!
IMG_1269.JPG
IMG_1273.JPG

BABY UPDATE:

CONTRACTIONS ARE MORE REG NOW AND MOMMA IS FEELING EXHAUSTED BUT EXCITED TO FINISH THIS TODAY. WE BOTH JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS AND LETS PLAN A FALL MEET AND GREET!!!
View attachment 1321642 View attachment 1321643
Brother I have no idea how I missed this, My thought's and prayer's are with Mom and the baby!! I will have to come a visit! God Bless you got a tough Bride there!

WELL INTO MONDAY NIGHT 19:37 HRS AND MOMMA IS STILL MOVING FORWARD... SLOWLY BUT SURLY. SHE HAS ALREADY SAID SEVERAL TIMES NO MORE CHILDREN AFTER THIS ONE!!! I JUST LAUGHED AND AGREED. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A DISCOUNTED MAN SNIP/VASECTOMY???

WELL INTO MONDAY NIGHT 19:37 HRS AND MOMMA IS STILL MOVING FORWARD... SLOWLY BUT SURLY. SHE HAS ALREADY SAID SEVERAL TIMES NO MORE CHILDREN AFTER THIS ONE!!! I JUST LAUGHED AND AGREED. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A DISCOUNTED MAN SNIP/VASECTOMY???
I have a very sharp knife and know how to do it , I watched when the DR done mine nothing to it , good luck you 2 , hoping for tonight

Might be time to step it up with meds and the contraction will increase..At some point might want to consider an epidural, rather than stress her heart with labor pains..Just a concerned suggestion Brother! My thoughts and prayers are with all!

Back
Top Bottom