• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Were having our baby!!!

Might be time to step it up with meds and the contraction will increase..At some point might want to consider an epidural, rather than stress her heart with labor pains..Just a concerned suggestion Brother! My thoughts and prayers are with all!

YEP WELL THE BIRTH PLAN WENT OUT THE WINDOW AS OF 21:03... EPIDURAL AND THEN HER WATER JUST BROKE. SHES MUCH BETTER NOW AND LAUGHING SO HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE. PLUS ITS REALLY HARD WATCHING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE SCREAMING IN PAIN AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS SAY "YOUR DOING GREAT/ DEEP BREATHS". :preggers::pray::ranger:

YEP WELL THE BIRTH PLAN WENT OUT THE WINDOW AS OF 21:03... EPIDURAL AND THEN HER WATER JUST BROKE. SHES MUCH BETTER NOW AND LAUGHING SO HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE. PLUS ITS REALLY HARD WATCHING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE SCREAMING IN PAIN AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS SAY "YOUR DOING GREAT/ DEEP BREATHS". :preggers::pray::ranger:
Great to hear!! Better to just take the meds... Can't take a chance on stressing out the baby... I had an epi with both, but the worst axiety of my life with my 18 mo old girl. Can't chance the little one panicking too.... Good luck to you and wish you well!!! She will be here soon!!! Here's my lil heart ♡♡

Attachments

• 20170910_105044-1.jpg
    20170910_105044-1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3052.jpg
    IMG_3052.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 20
Awesome! Congrarulations!
Life has started for you now!
Go ahead and put the ring in your nose that little beauty will use to pull you around with for the rest of your life. I have 2 sons and I love them dearly but there is nothing like a baby girl!

Back
Top Bottom