• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West Forsyth Coyote Trapping

callaway

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
74   0
Reaction score
I am looking for a local person to help trap a few coyotes in West Forsyth. I have traps but have not had any experience setting them up. The have now killed 2 dogs in our subdivision. I do not mind checking the traps daily if that helps. Please send a pm. In addition, the subdivision might be willing to pay for trapping if interested. Thank you Robert

If you want somebody to shoot them-- quietly ---

and people can actually see these critters out to 100 yards during the daytime or out to about 30 yards at night,

I've got a 22 rifle with a suppressor....

I live in eastern Forsyth Co.

CB6C9110-1AE8-4ED8-92FF-72EEF7849155.jpeg

A friend using my suppressed,
22" barreled Ruger 10/22

I am looking for a local person to help trap a few coyotes in West Forsyth. I have traps but have not had any experience setting them up. The have now killed 2 dogs in our subdivision. I do not mind checking the traps daily if that helps. Please send a pm. In addition, the subdivision might be willing to pay for trapping if interested. Thank you Robert
PM sent

Did you ever get somebody to lend a hand with this?

Back
Top Bottom