• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West Ga Duck Hunters

the_great_white

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
122   0
Reaction score
Anyone willing to take me? teach me? and show me the ropes?

I'm not looking for spots to hunt, just someone one to teach me the sport.

Thanks,

GW

I said "almost". LOL! You have to admit that the duck population in much of Georgia is pretty pathetic.

Very true compared to other states its lacking but still worth getting up early for. But I don't have ton of money to go west so I'm thankful for what I get around here. It'll make the day I get to go hunt Arkansas flooded timber even sweeter.

Very true compared to other states its lacking but still worth getting up early for. But I don't have ton of money to go west so I'm thankful for what I get around here. It'll make the day I get to go hunt Arkansas flooded timber even sweeter.

I tried for years and finally gave up. The difficulty level of getting into any number of birds finally won out. This last year I got a kayak and I'm hoping to try again. We'll see.

Good luck duck hunters are a dang hard group to get in with. So few spots in a Georgia very few people will take a chance taking you with them. Spots are just to dang hard to come by for a chance of somebody going to your spot after taking them. Not saying you would but that is the reason.

Good luck duck hunters are a dang hard group to get in with. So few spots in a Georgia very few people will take a chance taking you with them. Spots are just to dang hard to come by for a chance of somebody going to your spot after taking them. Not saying you would but that is the reason.

oh yea, i know.....lol

i'll wear a blind fold if i have to, wont even take a gun. i just want to go! never been:(

Back
Top Bottom