• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - 4.23.22 *DATE REVISED*

Yes, As of right now I'll be at the match.

It is powder tungsten. not weights..

View attachment 4177988
Noyce looks like it would be easy to work with ... I may need to look into that or something like these for my handguard area :

59001B16-7A0C-4850-9CBD-50A39844E430.jpeg

Noyce looks like it would be easy to work with ... I may need to look into that or something like these for my handguard area :

View attachment 4179529
Do the powder with 2 part epoxy to hold it or do brass it’s way easier to work with and is cheaper. The weight difference for the amount you are putting in is not enough to mess with tungsten.

On some of my customers rifles I've "notched" the fore-end out with the mill then added the weight ( you can move around to get close to perfect) and full bedded the rifle and its worked out perfect. Then the added little in the buttstock it tends to balance out nice with the bigger and heaver OD barrels. So, let me know if you want to make it happen and I can help or do what ever is needed. The pictures were to open the channel but works the same way. We can add what ever material you would like.
thumbnail_20220309_182058.jpg
thumbnail_20220309_183929.jpg

View attachment 4179529

I have done ZERO practice ahead of this upcoming match...hoping to find some DFAT time between now and the weekend.

I'm also embarrassed to admit I bought that nice sling for unsupported shooting and I've never even tried it on for size...shame on me

I have done ZERO practice ahead of this upcoming match...hoping to find some DFAT time between now and the weekend.

I'm also embarrassed to admit I bought that nice sling for unsupported shooting and I've never even tried it on for size...shame on me

We have busy lives ... I have shot some but I grabbed some new ammo I haven’t even shot yet to confirm dope on and it prolly shoots lights out ... I’ve used my sling a half dozen times and plan to use no sling this time to see how I do. My sling attaches to the bipod now since I added the ARCA rail and I don’t have any QD cups Improvise adapt and overcome obstacles as they show up ...

Back
Top Bottom