• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - February 12, 2022

Alabama precision has a Match next Sunday. I talked to Jim this week while I was working out trophies. Awesome guy and an amazing venue.

Does Jim do the Rimfire matches every Sun that falls after the Sat Precision Shooters Challenges or are the Sunday Rimfire matches every once in awhile ??

Does Jim do the Rimfire matches every Sun that falls after the Sat Precision Shooters Challenges or are the Sunday Rimfire matches every once in awhile ??
Last year they had two on sundays following their Saturday centerfire match. I don’t think they had the best turnout and quit doing them. Hope they have better luck this year.

I try, but sometimes life gets in the way… have we ever been recognized?
They welcomed the club the first month we started but that’s it as far as I know. The club with the most participants last month was 36 but that’s active NRL members. They send that club a prize.

I'm hoping I can get my wife out for a match once the temps come up...I got her into Steel Challenge and she seems to enjoy doing that with me...if I could get her shooing a rifle it would make wanting to do it more an easier conversation

Back
Top Bottom