• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - January 15th

So far, does the dfat seem worth it?
TBD...so many variables when you are actually shooting on match day...but in practicing on range and with the DFAT the DFAT system is the close as you are going to get in your home.

I am cross-eye dominate, and I do notice that putting the DFAT on my scope does cause me personally a little strain after 5 or 10 minutes of going on and off scope.

Is it just in that "unknown delivery" date or do they keep pushing it out the day it is supposed to be delivered?
Still unknown. I assume it’s sitting in Austell still waiting to be unloaded as it has been for days. It was in Kennesaw at one point before heading to McDonough but I wasn’t smart enough to hold it there. Could have had it a week ago if I was.

Still unknown. I assume it’s sitting in Austell still waiting to be unloaded as it has been for days. It was in Kennesaw at one point before heading to McDonough but I wasn’t smart enough to hold it there. Could have had it a week ago if I was.
Nothing more frustrating than that crap...hope it makes it in soon!

I have ammo coming from FedEx as well that I was hoping to test before it goes out of stock…it’s only been delayed one day for far.
Look up the fedex in austell on google and read the reviews. That’s where things go to die. One of the savages I bought got stuck there for like 3 days lol

Look up the fedex in austell on google and read the reviews. That’s where things go to die. One of the savages I bought got stuck there for like 3 days lol
Unfortunately I know. I knew my packages came through there but I thought when it went to kennesaw maybe it would ship from there since it’s actually closer but apparently that would make too much sense.

Back
Top Bottom