• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR ~ NRL 22 Match ~ July 16th, 2022

Haha I sent him a message with 2 stages just in case someone else doesn’t want to. I’ll try to be a little more forgiving on mine so less tears are shed than the soul crushing stages you’re used to.
1" and 1 1/2" at 98 yards and 3" and 4" target @ 178 yards.
1-MOA spinner @ 102 yards. FYI... Spinner has to flip to get points.

We could add spinning around a baseball bat 5 times just prior to the start signal.

We could add spinning around a baseball bat 5 times just prior to the start signal.

Sounds good but I thought the bat was the barricade you had to use resting the rifle and gear on not spinning around it.

I really like the spinner has to flip at least once or no points count idea.

Yeah see that’s the spirit and a little easier than a charmer off a rope and adding the spin move would be a little stressor to add to it with a 90 sec par time.
Charmer off a rope suspended between two tposts was not a recipe for success lol but it was still fun. It would be interesting to actually try to spin a spinner instead of starting and stopping it like usual. A target behind the spinner than you can see or shoot unless the spinner is moving is also a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom