• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR ~ NRL 22 Match ~ July 16th, 2022

No you won’t…but I will forever be the reigning t-post champ, with a high score of “5”. I’m taking that with me wherever I go.
No you won’t…but I will forever be the reigning t-post champ, with a high score of “5”. I’m taking that with me wherever I go.
I’m totally restricted on responding when your boss got the high score…. Lol…. Totally need a job for the next few years…Just saying…….. bleed green….

Looks like a fun cof. No real mind benders.

Yeah it’s not too bad some decisions on what size target you want to hit at the Tea Party for more or less points. I’d imagine the MD will have some option 2’s and stressors implemented into this one as well. So be ready for quick transitions and mag change just in case and maybe practice shooting support side targets off the back of a wobbly chair GTG. There’s no telling what the Outlaw stages will be they always surprise ya.

Yeah it’s not too bad some decisions on what size target you want to hit at the Tea Party for more or less points. I’d imagine the MD will have some option 2’s and stressors implemented into this one as well. So be ready for quick transitions and mag change just in case and maybe practice shooting support side targets off the back of a wobbly chair GTG. There’s no telling what the Outlaw stages will be they always surprise ya.
Weak side off the back of a chair at a kyl will be fun for sure.

Back
Top Bottom