• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision ~ December NRL22 Match ~ 12/11/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

I'm in the market for some diamond earrings for my wife for Christmas...all the pairs I'm considering I'm like, "there is a vudoo rifle, there is a vuodoo rifle lol
Lol! Holly looked through Ian‘s scope and walked over to tell me she going to have a Khales on her rifle in the future. Ouch!

What was everyone’s biggest takeaway to work on before the next match?
Don't miss...

Seriously though...for me, it was a few things:

1) Take your time, get hits and don't worry about getting thru the entire COF.

2) Practice helps...a lot. I practiced the ladder stage more than any of the others by a good bit and it was reflected in my score on that COF.

3) Thinking thru how you will use the scope to the maximum ability during longer range holdovers.

I should definitely try to do some dry practice drills in as many different positions as possible to strengthen those twitch muscles more at home. Figure better ways with wide leg stance kneeling and squatting to get the muzzle to move less. Gear is critical to help in this case .. the Armageddon pint size game changer is on the short list.

Wind is not my friend .. one stage I held center at 100 hit and hold lt edge at 200 miss rt adjust miss the 100 then hit the 200 so I need to be paying attention to signs (limbs grass) at each distance every shot is different in its own way.

Maybe we can talk Wade into putting some flagging on the range at 50 100 150 and 200 to help read wind better

Back
Top Bottom