• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision ~ December NRL22 Match ~ 12/11/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

Ya'll going to approach tomorrow any differently than normal with the potential for rain, wind and all the weather attributes that brings?
Yup. I’m going to get there late so Wade has to set everything up in the rain with less help lol. I hope we stay pretty dry under the cover unless the wind pushes it in on us. Scope fogging might be an issue if you huff and puff on it during a stage.

Yup. I’m going to get there late so Wade has to set everything up in the rain with less help lol. I hope we stay pretty dry under the cover unless the wind pushes it in on us. Scope fogging might be an issue if you huff and puff on it during a stage.
I’ll be there early. AccuWeather is only showing 20% chance during the match. I figure we might finally see CBeck CBeck shoot off a mat if he don’t want to get dirty this week. Lol

I’ll be there early. AccuWeather is only showing 20% chance during the match. I figure we might finally see CBeck CBeck shoot off a mat if he don’t want to get dirty this week. Lol
Well he better not want to shoot off my grandpa mat after the crap he talked about it last match lol

I’m bring my scope blaster. It will be hanging on my tripod.

Back
Top Bottom