• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision ~ December NRL22 Match ~ 12/11/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

I bombed a couple stages learned somethings I need to work on. Made quite a few mental mistakes wrong bag choices and when you finish a stage click back to your original zero before you rest your rifle so you don’t start off on the next stage way off and wonder why your hold overs aren’t even close. Still had fun and always enjoy shooting with the West Ga crew.

I bombed a couple stages learned somethings I need to work on. Made quite a few mental mistakes wrong bag choices and when you finish a stage click back to your original zero before you rest your rifle so you don’t start off on the next stage way off and wonder why your hold overs aren’t even close. Still had fun and always enjoy shooting with the West Ga crew.
This game is 80% if not more mental, equipment and skills aren’t that much. Good shooting with everyone today had a blast. Thanks everyone that had a part in this. Can’t wait till the next one.

Thanks to everyone that came out and shot today! It was great seeing everyone! Next month is open for registration.
Tell Holly that I really enjoyed the turkey and cheese! That was a good pick me up mid match! Always enjoy the banter and being a part of this awesome group of folks.

Back
Top Bottom