• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision ~ December NRL22 Match ~ 12/11/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

Howdy fellas, picked some pictures from the bunch that I took. First time at this, so mostly just a test run. Will try to move around to the other squads more next time!
DSC_0270.JPG
DSC_0327.JPG
DSC_0341.JPG
DSC_0351.JPG
DSC_0384.JPG
DSC_0417.JPG
DSC_0427.JPG
DSC_0431.JPG
DSC_0435.JPG
DSC_0444.JPG
DSC_0447.JPG
DSC_0463.JPG

Thanks all. And yes, will definitely move around more next time, no bribing necessary :)

So, I was pretty disappointed at how much I had to downscale the photos to upload them here (it's close to 25% of the original image). I wanted to provide the original quality images to y'all as well, so I opened up an account with a photo hosting service. Right now I've only got the ones up that I posted here, but will sort through and put more up later so that y'all can pick your favorites! Here's the link.

As a side note, downloads of the original quality image is not paid, the "Buy this Photo" thing is if you want to get it printed and sent to you or something like that. Find your pic and simply download it using the download icon. See below:

1639805673389.png

Let me know if y'all have any questions!

Great shots!! What do the other squads need to bribe you with to get some love? LOL
No kidding PewPewChris PewPewChris ! Feeling neglected; there’s only one picture of the MD? JK! You did great MGman MGman ! Any assistant with media is greatly appreciated! Trying to grow the sport!

You two making a show at the January match?

Haha, yes yes, I know the pecking order here, MD's get priority next match. TY, will keep at the photography thing for the upcoming matches too so we can get some more eyes on the sport (or at least walk away with some slick new profile pictures at the very least). Yeppers, we're planning on being there for the next match!

Back
Top Bottom