• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MrJasonLee430

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
A guy at a local FFL/range told me about this site. Figured it would be a good way to connect with other shooters and hopefully come up on some good gear.

I’ve been shooting almost two years and I wish I would have started sooner lol. I got the bug BAD.

Currently I’m into ARs and 2011s but I also have a couple of Glocks and just recently purchased and built out this KP-9. Love this gun. SUPER satisfying to shoot with that ALG trigger. SLR furniture is *chef’s kiss* and this CNC Warrior brace is easily the best product on the market and eliminates the need to go SBR. Kinda got me leaning into the AK life lol.

Im always down to nerd out and learn things so if you’re down with that type of program then this should be real fun!

Peace, be safe

Attachments

• 39690A28-0A08-4D0E-A269-B7D529D8784E.jpeg
    39690A28-0A08-4D0E-A269-B7D529D8784E.jpeg
    313.2 KB · Views: 42
Welcome to the sickness my man! There is no cure, and you are plunging down an awesome rabbit hole. A lot of knowledge and experience here so ask away if you have any questions.

Also, AK>AR :peep:
Lol yeah man I’m afflicted and don’t plan on getting cured. Im having way too much fun. I’ll definitely reach out if anything.

Thanks

A guy at a local FFL/range told me about this site. Figured it would be a good way to connect with other shooters and hopefully come up on some good gear.

I’ve been shooting almost two years and I wish I would have started sooner lol. I got the bug BAD.

Currently I’m into ARs and 2011s but I also have a couple of Glocks and just recently purchased and built out this KP-9. Love this gun. SUPER satisfying to shoot with that ALG trigger. SLR furniture is *chef’s kiss* and this CNC Warrior brace is easily the best product on the market and eliminates the need to go SBR. Kinda got me leaning into the AK life lol.

Im always down to nerd out and learn things so if you’re down with that type of program then this should be real fun!

Peace, be safe

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom