• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What a Great Ray of Sunshine to my heart

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
I just had to share this it happened to me Sunday..I went to look at a pup in Suwanee and decided with the help of Bear44 Bear44 picked up a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel..Can't thank him enough for driving up there and meeting with me a the dog owner..He knew what to look for and the right questions to ask..This pup excited my Bride at the Care Home when she saw a picture of a similar one. The Care home said it was ok to bring a dog in once I got one and it was of course trained..I forgot to ask earlier what food the pump was on..The owner told me what and where to get it..So I went while she kept the pup..
This is where the story begins...I went to Kroger close to her and as I walked in the door to get a cart, their was a little girl crawling into a cart with her Care giver or Mom not quite sure..The little girl of about 6-7 years old has Downs Syndrome, asked me " Are you Santa Claus?" I smiled and it lifted my heart at how innocent she was and excited at the same time...Oboy it's hard to type this right now..I told her that I would be what ever she wanted...She smiled and I went into the store..So innocent and full of wonder and joy..It's just made my day and a lesson learned, I may have it difficult but I am blessed to be so humbled by such a wonderful child..Thanks Lord!!

Great for you. I hope your feeling better and the bride is getting along.

How about a pic of the new fur baby
I wanted to thank you for sending that!! I wish it had work and let me know what to send you..I have contacted 9th district Rep Clyde about the VA and Community Care problem..Time will tell and this is the Mighty Gizmo or Gizzy for short..
gizmo4.jpggizmo8.jpg
I put him in a box when I take a treatment...He's a handful!

A day worth living DD! I have a young great niece with Down's. Amazing child and incredibly inspiring parents. I'm convinced God only gives those kids to parents with super human abilities. I feel sorry for those that don't have the ability to be inspired by those families and always shake my head at the irony of the simpletons making derogatory comments about those children/folks.
I know Ms. Claus will love the new pup! :)

A day worth living DD! I have a young great niece with Down's. Amazing child and incredibly inspiring parents. I'm convinced God only gives those kids to parents with super human abilities. I feel sorry for those that don't have the ability to be inspired by those families and always shake my head at the irony of the simpletons making derogatory comments about those children/folks.
I know Ms. Claus will love the new pup! :)
They are some of the Happiest kids in the world..I think they are here to teach us to be humbled..Wonderful kids and I agree with the Parents patients and love is phenominal

Back
Top Bottom