• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What a new $390 Glock looks like

furious

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
261   0
Reaction score
I made the trip up to GT Distributors and that place is really nice. Great bunch of guys working there too. I ended up walking out the door with a brand new Gen4 Glock 19 and a TLR-1 Streamlite for the grand total of $480. Good times.
I got home and put 100 rounds of 115g cheapo rounds through it very quickly. Fires perfectly. I have only good things to say about it. I'll put some more rounds through it tomorrow, HP and FMJ.
I had read about how the Gen4s were not ejecting the cases properly and I even saw a slow-mo video of the problem. It looks like Glock has addressed the issue. Mine flips the shells out with authority. I decided to roll the dice on it and it looks like I did the right thing. This isnt going to be a concealed carry gun so the aggressive grips arent a problem either. Its going to live on my desk and on my nightstand.
Like alot of guns, some people love them and some hate them. The Gen4 is definately not for everyone or even for every carry situation. But for what I need it for it should work great. I like it.

[Broken External Image]:

furious gets the .mil discount if I remember correctly, which is the same.

No you do not have to be a police officer to buy there.

it's GT Distributors. It is in Rossville GA on the GA TN border.....literally. GT stands for Georgia Tennessee. It''s basically Chattanooga.

would they for army corp employees?

•All sworn LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) State, County and Local
•All Federal LEO - F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, et cetera
•All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
•All retired LEO with "retired" credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
•State Licensed Security Companies
•State/City Licensed Security Officers
•Active Military - all branches
•Military Reserve Personnel - all branches
•Honorably retired military veterans with "retired" military I.D.
•All T.S.A. employees
•Licensed Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians
•Firefighters (including volunteer fireman) with appropriate I.D.
•Commercial Pilot license holders and Federal Flight Deck Officers
•Court Judges
•District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys

Back
Top Bottom