• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What a new $390 Glock looks like

what pisses me off is a lot of guys resell them. you agree not to in order to get this price. get their own lil gun business going.

what pisses me off is a lot of guys resell them. you agree not to in order to get this price. get their own lil gun business going.

I agreed to nothing when I bought mine. I'm not wanting to sell it but I signed nothing nor did I verbally agree to keep it. Just a normal 4473.

If you join GSSF, $35, its $425 plus tax..total right at $490 out the door...I think we were standing right next to each other and missed out on meeting each other...small world...

Last edited:
unless GT has changed, they don't sell glocks to the public, unless you meet the above criteria. I don't think they stock the civilian models.

I used to go in there a good bit when I lived in chattanooga, but there were only a few brands of gun you could buy from them.

GSSF is good if you're buying Glocks once a year.

With the $35 charge and taxes I personally didnt see the benefit of buying from Ed's, unless I would buy one every year and then actually pay the $420-$425 for a brand new one.
on the other hand I've seen people sell BNIB Glocks on here for $425 but they were gone like the wind :)

Back
Top Bottom