• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Alabama School Shooting???

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score

In other words, a man who “aggressively” tried to break into a school and take the firearm of a police officer was stopped because doors were properly locked and police officers acted bravely and urgently.

It's about time we read about a cop that protected the children instead of cowering in safety because the cops are finally being called out when they fail to perform their sworn duties
I agree but I wouldn't place much faith in LEOs doing their jobs going forward. There needs to be accountability for wrongful actions and cowardice. There are in the military.

I agree but I wouldn't place much faith in LEOs doing their jobs going forward. There needs to be accountability for wrongful actions and cowardice. There are in the military.
From my experience in the military if someone lays down on the job every body lights em up for it but cops seem to run cover for one anothers failures. Hoping these public acts of cowardice by the police will be embarassing enough to keep it from happening again but then they'd have to posess at least a small amount of shame which so many of them have shown they don't

I suspect school shooters will no longer face cowardly officers as they have in past shootings
We said it after the Coward in Broward. It did not make a difference in Uvalde. It was easier to taze the parents of the killed kids, than saving the kids. Water and 99.9% of humans will take a path of least resistance.

It's about time we read about a cop that protected the children instead of cowering in safety because the cops are finally being called out when they fail to perform their sworn duties
They was called out in the florida shooting.. cops still hiding today.. running speed traps

Back
Top Bottom