• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are y’all cooking today?

Plumminfool

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Antique
373   0
Reaction score
I just put on a 7 pound Boston butt. Mustard binder with Meat Church gospel seasoning.
576A00D6-F8AB-4FAB-A885-61980D901A67.jpeg

Had planned on smokin' two butts. But I've been overruled and we are gonna go to mom's and getting take out Golden Sun. It's Trey's last Sunday at home before he goes back to college.

I bought a bunch of boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.99 lb. I'm going vacuum seal those except for a couple of them. I'm going to pound them thin, season with roasted garlic olive oil and Kinder's Italian Chop House seasoning. On to the pellet grill at 350 for about 4 minutes per side. I'm going to make some roasted red pepper and ricotta sauce to go over some pasta as a side. Adding some roasted asparagus will complete the meal.

I bought a bunch of boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.99 lb. I'm going vacuum seal those except for a couple of them. I'm going to pound them thin, season with roasted garlic olive oil and Kinder's Italian Chop House seasoning. On to the pellet grill at 350 for about 4 minutes per side. I'm going to make some roasted red pepper and ricotta sauce to go over some pasta as a side. Adding some roasted asparagus will complete the meal.
Sounds really good!

Back
Top Bottom