• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you buying when you win the $700 MILLION Powerball?

1)Enough property to have my own compound, with a runway, big hangar, a few airplanes, nice mile longrunway/ range
2) start a a&p school, get picky about those who are allowed to enter, but hire good teachers. Aviation has been good to me, would like to keep it going.
3) give mid georgia soaring association a ground launch winch. One of the good ones that can get a glider to 3k with out a tow plane. Looks like a wild ride
4) buy out a little fbo, so I have somewhere to manage a repair shop/flights cool. Sell gas and hotdogs.
5) buy a bunch of class 3. Would like to go to the machine gun shoots with my own toys
6) give a bunch to children's hospital
7) pay off my parents debts, build my parents and inlaws a place nearby or in the compound
8) sit on the rest, spend more times with the kids, try to figure out how to keep them appreciating what money is, even though daddy is swimming in it.

Tell me where you can find "an account" like this.....please!!! You are lucky to get 3% out of a CD. I don't know of anything paying anywhere near 10%. I did have a CD once, back in the Jimmy Carter years that paid me 16.67% on $1000 for a year. I would take a bunch of those today!!
I know some places ;)

Where's Bypass? Haven't seen him in a while would be said at some point.
I was telling a guy at work that they would never see me again.

He said, "You wouldn't work out a 2 week notice or anything?"

I said, "They'll NOTICE I'm not here anymore and they can WORK OUT what happened when they see me on the news holding a giant cardboard check and grinning like a jackass eating briars."

Back
Top Bottom