• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you buying when you win the $700 MILLION Powerball?

I was telling a guy at work that they would never see me again.

He said, "You wouldn't work out a 2 week notice or anything?"

I said, "They'll NOTICE I'm not here anymore and they can WORK OUT what happened when they see me on the news holding a giant cardboard check and grinning like a jackass eating briars."
LMAO

Some states, Illinois is one I think, prohibit "big" winners from remaining anonymous, the name is required to be made public. That's just one of the reasons I now live in Georgia.
Take the annuity, and pay taxes as you go, you will still have more money than you can spend.

My boss at the time and his wife won $2 million in the lottery in AZ, that was just about the right amount. Pay off house, buy new vehicles, take a couple trips, pay taxes and salt the rest away for retirement. No more worries, set for life.
In 2008-09 there was a family in the midwest that hit the powerball. 1 ticket won the largest jackpot to date. Their state had a similar rule. The lawyer for the trust showed up representing the family.

The state issued 100% of the winnings to the trust. The trust is a legal entity and the state law played second fiddle. If an individual were to cash the ticket, you would not be permitted to remain anonymous.

You won't be going home with 100% of the jackpot either. The government will take 50% and good luck on hanging onto that.

Trusts earn money tax free and pay taxes when a withdrawal or disbursement is made.

I would be telling my lawyer that the two of us are the only people on this planet who are going to know I won, and I would have him disbarred if he told anyone.

I might be as rich as Sylvester Stalone, but I don't want to have to pay for the personal protection that he has to have for himself and his family.

Consult a financial planner, take care 2 favorite nephews, and a few others. Tithe to the ministry of our choice.

Using this information, $510,000,000.00 ...

At $100.00 per day it takes 38 Years to spend only $ 1,000,000.00. So with proper management self control, and planned
expenditures one should be able to live a great life.

Fast, big spending, is what most do, without projecting the maintenance expense of each big acquisition.

Would buy 10,000 acres, use 2,500 for french beef cattle, more meat per pound.

Build a range, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1,000, which would accessible off of the patio, deck, and the master bedroom.

Would bring in some animals for breeding, and raising some game animals, which would be very good tasting table fair.

If you're gonna dream big, dream don't waste your dreams... Oh keep your mouth shut after your win... :tape::tape2:
The government will take half before you can cash the check.

In 2008-09 there was a family in the midwest that hit the powerball. 1 ticket won the largest jackpot to date. Their state had a similar rule. The lawyer for the trust showed up representing the family.

The state issued 100% of the winnings to the trust. The trust is a legal entity and the state law played second fiddle. If an individual were to cash the ticket, you would not be permitted to remain anonymous.

You won't be going home with 100% of the jackpot either. The government will take 50% and good luck on hanging onto that.

Trusts earn money tax free and pay taxes when a withdrawal or disbursement is made.

I would be telling my lawyer that the two of us are the only people on this planet who are going to know I won, and I would have him disbarred if he told anyone.

I might be as rich as Sylvester Stalone, but I don't want to have to pay for the personal protection that he has to have for himself and his family.

The government will take half before you can cash the check.

Who said we would cash the ticket, thanks for your input however we only use trusts, and am already well aware of your info.

Thank you...

WNUS_30-cal_GAU17_Southampton_pic.jpg
WNUS_30-cal_GAU17_Southampton_pic.jpg
the-view_624x351_01 (1).jpeg
Y'all will know if I win because this will be me at the counter of the gun store the next day.....

View attachment 1284051

41F be damned, I'll have a transferable full auto lower and more cans than @letusbuyyourcar's fridge on a Friday night.

What are y'all planning on doing when you become a half billionaire?

Please let me win so I can:
1st develop the anti lib-tard chromosone.
2nd - Invest in hurting Hollywood, statue demolishing towns like Austin, Tx. or any other places like Olive Garden, Krystal etc. that refuse to wait on uniformed PD.
3rd - Never mind, 1st would take care of 2nd.
Hope no one was eating dinner & saw this pic.

Seriously though ,a regiment of Israeli bikini clad army girls patrolling my island with miniguns-

Y'all will know if I win because this will be me at the counter of the gun store the next day.....

View attachment 1284051

41F be damned, I'll have a transferable full auto lower and more cans than @letusbuyyourcar's fridge on a Friday night.

You could buy the ODT and be the Supreme Moderator.

2b07f4e9a007eb7a30ac6a172f68b0d8.jpg

View attachment 1284051

Open up a edc carry only Chic Filet that plays stranglehold over & over

Back
Top Bottom