• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you doing "just in case"?

Food prepping? Ammo prepping? Ammo eating equipment?
I'm skilled in reloading, and have enough to hold off a sizable zombie hoard...
So what have you planned....

I bought a thesaurus and a dictionary; real paper ones that don't require internet access. I can use them off the grid.

In an TEOTWAWKI scenario, I'll pick up a side gig as a freelance grammar enforcement officer.

8A2F8BCF-E9E5-4A4E-A33A-EDAE25633B91.jpeg

I bought a thesaurus and a dictionary; real paper ones that don't require internet access. I can use them off the grid.

In an TEOTWAWKI scenario, I'll pick up a side gig as a freelance grammar enforcement officer.

View attachment 4319435

You'll need to get the appropriate papers to prove that you are an essential worker. I have a friend who is a chief diversity officer who can hook you up.

Last month Windstream had to run fiber optic at our house. So they had to get to the back yard which meant walking through our bedroom. Then they had to setup the router in the wife's office which is packed with supplies. They walked by my ammo stack on the way to the back yard.
So anyway when they went to leave I told my wife " Hey the Windstream guys are leaving." And she said " Yeah I know." So I said " Well don't we need to kill them before they get away?" And she said " No, I might need them again."

Back
Top Bottom