• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are Your Thoughts on a SCCY CPX-2 9mm?

Sowega86

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Exiled to Southwest Georgia
9   0
Reaction score
I've been seeing much on this pocket pistol lately both good and bad reviews. I've heard that the company has excellent customer service and a fast turn-around on repairs. I'm aware of the trigger having a 9 lbs pull and a long reset for DA. For an inexpensive truck gun or carry gun, what are your thoughts or experience with this pistol? Thanks

I have one, dam good gun but I don't like the trigger pull and it is my truck gun. And the guys that bitch about them
don't know how to shoot anyway so they need to keep there Glocks in there trucks.

Have 2 in FDE..wife carries hers daily and loves it. I carry mine when I don't wear the g17..both great little guns no failures in either of them with a lot of rounds. Trigger is like a glock once used to it good to go. Fairly accurate for what they are. I would recommend for the price.

Had one and sold it because of the trigger pull. Great price but a Taurus PT111 G2 will eat its lunch and you can find those for $200-$219

I almost bought a Taurus PT111 G2 which has a very long trigger pull but I didn't prefer the plastic guide rod. Price point is very good. I saw Bud's had SCCYs at $236 with free shipping.

Taurus can't touch their warranty tho..course you probably won't need it unless it's a Taurus:cool:
I used to think the same about Taurus but after watching Hicock 45 and a few other torture test videos and reviews on the G2 I took the chance and it is great. Trigger is MUCH better than the SCCY

Reactions: MRH
Franklin's in Athens has SCCY days March 17-18 from 209 to 230.. 148918870864180315398.jpg 148918870864180315398.jpg

The only thing that worries me on the Taurus is 2 of the guys I hunt with bought into the Judge craze awhile back..both ended back at the factory because they wouldn't fire after a few rounds..one model bought about the same time but enough to make me skittish.

Back
Top Bottom