• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What can he do?

???? Do what?? Not a fan of YM.

Did you watch it?

Didnt know YM still made video's after his false claim of "stolen valor" of Mr.GunsNGear..

Yeah he can be an idiot most of the time.

Don't have to like someone to learn something from them. Not saying he's a guru but occasionally he has moments of clarity. I'm willing to bet most people here have at least one friend or family member they don't always agree with but they don't disown them. Heck, I don't always agree with Trump because he can be out right stupid sometimes.
I've paid for movies that have less value than his videos.

Did you watch it?

Don't have to like someone to learn something from them. Not saying he's a guru but occasionally he has moments of clarity. I'm willing to bet most people here have at least one friend or family member they don't always agree with but they don't disown them. Heck, I don't always agree with Trump because he can be out right stupid sometimes.

Nope, and ain't going too. Thank Yankee rubs me wrong and I don't care if I miss learning something from him. I was just wondering about him and Mr Gunandgear. Thanks

Nope, and ain't going too. Thank Yankee rubs me wrong and I don't care if I miss learning something from him. I was just wondering about him and Mr Gunandgear. Thanks

YM posted a video basically sayin MrGuns was a poser.

Nothing farther from the truth. MrGuns is the real deal, posted a tidbit of his bad@ssery background to debunk the blow hard YM.

YM QUICKLY published apology vid and begged forgiveness.

Oxygen Thief!

Nothing farther from the truth. MrGuns is the real deal, posted a tidbit of his bad@ssery background to debunk the blow hard YM.

Oxygen Thief!
Thought so, I like MrGuns and watch a lot of his vids. Thanks

Oxygen Thief!

Well it is a serious accusation. I don't owe any YT channel or person my allegiance but he has my respect if he actually served. I watch most videos I am interested in regardless of who they are but I cant handle Yeager for more than a couple minutes.

I trust channels less and less since most eventually cave in to $$$ and start shilling for companies, begging for donations and pushing merchandise. YM is spot on bringing this front and center. Nothing against people making money just not pretending to like something. I'm not going to pump him up since as I said I've no allegiance to him but, I am not sure how he harms the gun community the way he pushes 2A.

If you know MrGuns personally and served with him then I will take your word for it. ATM its just one guys word against another and I've no reason to choose a side. If he feels the accusations are false then he should sue for defamation of character. If he wins it wouldn't matter to me either way.

Don't like him don't watch. As I said my recommendation for President is Trump in 4 years but that doesn't make some of the things he says any less stupid.

Agree with you 100%. I'm not saying since he said that I will never watch any of his video's, but some/most of his video's put me to sleep sometimes. He has a few rants here and there, but hey who doesnt.

Did you watch it?

Well it is a serious accusation. I don't owe any YT channel or person my allegiance but he has my respect if he actually served. I watch most videos I am interested in regardless of who they are but I cant handle Yeager for more than a couple minutes.

I trust channels less and less since most eventually cave in to $$$ and start shilling for companies, begging for donations and pushing merchandise. YM is spot on bringing this front and center. Nothing against people making money just not pretending to like something. I'm not going to pump him up since as I said I've no allegiance to him but, I am not sure how he harms the gun community the way he pushes 2A.

If you know MrGuns personally and served with him then I will take your word for it. ATM its just one guys word against another and I've no reason to choose a side. If he feels the accusations are false then he should sue for defamation of character. If he wins it wouldn't matter to me either way.

Don't like him don't watch. As I said my recommendation for President is Trump in 4 years but that doesn't make some of the things he says any less stupid.

Back
Top Bottom