• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

I'm a certified Fuente Ho. That 2 years on the Chateau is a great stick. Dominican leaf is a favorite.

I burn thru Hemi's & Chateau's quick. Love the Magnum 52's & Casa's, too. I keep the top shelf Fuentes as well, but seem to collect them more than smoke 'em....lol. Opus & Anejo's need long naps to come into their own, which at their price point they should not - but it is what it is.

If you're not careful them sticks can seriously cut into black toy money...gotta pay if ya wanna play :)
I remember my wife getting me a few and that's what kicked it off for me.
I'm really into Dominican or Nicaraguan leaf. There are so many good sticks out there that it's hard to get to them all!

5047c0a16a56d79cc01ad8e157383c67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your favorite cutter? Here's my new Colibri V cutter. Absolutely love it!
bf9827160d98cdde9275e68791bd5c99.jpg

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
My favorite cutter is some random cutter from Amazon with the backing plate. I have had to clean up the blade edges a few times, but it's been good to me and it take very little effort for a nice cut.
20190522_202044.jpg

My favorite cutter depends a lot on the vitola. I punch most everything below a 46 ring. Use straight or V cutters for everything else that isn't a figurado or robusto.

Have a couple nice all metal cutters, but I tend to reach for the trusty old plastic framed straight cutters most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom