• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

Mine is stuffed, but I made out like a bandit. I got the Camacho/ Ramon Bueso sampler 10 pack, 10 Nice Libre toros, and the 5 Rocky Patels for $65 shipped.
That's a sweet deal.
I usually go with something like the gentleman's deuces or building a sampler. Those are some pretty good add ons though. For a cheap cigar, those nica libres are a super value.

Ashton vsg

20180919_172325.jpg

That's a sweet deal.
I usually go with something like the gentleman's deuces or building a sampler. Those are some pretty good add ons though. For a cheap cigar, those nica libres are a super value.

The Nicas have replaced Sancho Panza double maduros as my every day smoke. I love them.
This was my first experience buying a Gentleman’s Deuce. I had never tried the Ramon Bueso, but it was actually cheaper than buying a 5 pack of Camachos. They’re pretty good!
IMG_1879.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Nicas have replaced Sancho Panza double maduros as my every day smoke. I love them.
This was my first experience buying a Gentleman’s Deuce. I had never tried the Ramon Bueso, but it was actually cheaper than buying a 5 pack of Camachos. They’re pretty good!
View attachment 1793652

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never tried a Ramon Bueso. Wrapper looks pretty oily and toothy though.

Back
Top Bottom