• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

I just can't... I started smoking black and milds when I did pool and spa repair because it kept the bugs out of my face. These days, I love me a premium long filler.

The new 101 Hit and Run (collaboration between Matt Booth of Room 101 and caldwell) is pretty nice. The bigger ring gauge vitolas are best in this particular blend.

I've been trying the Micallef stuff as well. They're not cheap, but they're phenomenal cigars.

I was smoking these in New York, but cannot find them here in Atlanta. I love the bigger gauge Cigars.

You know The Olivia Series V Maduro Especial is out. It comes out once a year and is a 6x60 this year.
We are having an Olivia event at the shop on the 7th. Maxwell's Cigar Bar in downtown Woodstock.

I have been smoking the Curivari Cafe 52 and the Arturo Fuente annual release in the 46 ring gauge

What time is the event?

For those who haven't been - Maxwell's is a nice place and Bryan is a great guy! One of the rare places you can enjoy your cigar with a drink indoors...

I was smoking these in New York, but cannot find them here in Atlanta. I love the bigger gauge Cigars.
The 101 or the micallef?
The old Room 101 stuff had some serious ring gauge (there was a big payback blend in 8x80), but it's not being made anymore. The owner of Room 101 cut ties with Davidoff and all the old blends are dead.
The micallef stuff will come, they're still expanding.c
If you're looking for the new 101 Hit and Run, it's made a distributed by Caldwell so anywhere with Caldwell cigars can get it. The rep for Ga. is a great guy by the name of Glynn Segar.

What time is the event?

For those who haven't been - Maxwell's is a nice place and Bryan is a great guy! One of the rare places you can enjoy your cigar with a drink indoors...

Boss Cigars in Carrollton is a great little shop too where you can sit around and hang out inside while you smoke your cigar. Really cool little place.

The old Room 101 stuff had some serious ring gauge (there was a big payback blend in 8x80), but it's not being made anymore. The owner of Room 101 cut ties with Davidoff and all the old blends are dead.
FWIW the Room 101 Big Payback Connecticut Hueso is a really really nice cigar. It's one of the Davidoff blends and is really enjoyable. I got a bundle for something like $2.50 a cigar since it was being liquidated.

Back
Top Bottom