• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What course offerings do y’all wanna see in the latter half of 2019?

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
I’m working on the curriculum for Precision Applications, LLC for the back half of 2019.

I will be doing a Residential Room Clearing Level 3, which is a 2-day course centered around live-fire in a shoothouse. My Level 1 and Level 2 courses are prerequisites for this course, so I’m hoping to do at least one more each of the Level 1 and 2 before I offer the Level 3. Dates and cost for Level 3 are not finalized yet, but it will be at Arena Training Facility in Blakely GA, probably in December.

I already have Guerrilla Sniper on the schedule for Nov 16-17 at Arena.

I’m thinking of doing an Introduction to the AR course in Aragon GA.

Working on the logistics for a Vehicle Assault Course to be held in Jefferson GA.

What courses would y’all like to see happen?

Semper Fi!

299BFC19-7E01-4E23-A831-3CE5581BAD43.jpeg

Trauma management, Multi-mass casualty, bleeding control, Combat casualty care, moving injured buddy to cover with/without kit, etc.

2-man pistol and/or carbine drills, precision carbine.

@joshua.neal2012

Thanks for the feedback.

I have a guy that teaches medical for me. Waiting on him to shoot me some dates.

I run a course called Combat Carbine Teamwork that is centered around 2-man tactics, techniques, and communications. The next one is tomorrow, it will probably be the only time I teach it this year.

What is “precision carbine”? I run two similar Basic Precision Rifle courses, I have one coming up in April and another in May. A carbine is a short rifle and many of my students run 16”-18” guns in those courses. Same goes for Guerrilla Sniper; next one of those is Nov 16-17.

Man, you really do some great classes by the sounds of it. There isnt one you offer that I dont need to take. I'm gonna have to put a class or 2 in the budget for this year.

Just the combat carbine and stress test classes sound great. What are your level 1 and 2 classes? Looked on your website and didnt see any labeled that. Maybe I missed it.

Is it the combat carbine and combat pistol class?

Man, you really do some great classes by the sounds of it. There isnt one you offer that I dont need to take. I'm gonna have to put a class or 2 in the budget for this year.

Just the combat carbine and stress test classes sound great. What are your level 1 and 2 classes? Looked on your website and didnt see any labeled that. Maybe I missed it.

Is it the combat carbine and combat pistol class?

I have few classes that I rank in levels. My Intro to the AR class is a beginner’s class, and my Room Clearing/Active Shooter Course has three levels. For the rest, you just have to be capable of performing the curriculum. If you are unsure about your skill level as it relates to a specific course, contact me privately and we can discuss it.

Some of us no operators would love to do some real world drills on drawing from concealment under different conditions, more than just standing at the ready. Drawing and making hits from sitting, on your back, or injured. Even dry fire.

I have few classes that I rank in levels. My Intro to the AR class is a beginner’s class, and my Room Clearing/Active Shooter Course has three levels. For the rest, you just have to be capable of performing the curriculum. If you are unsure about your skill level as it relates to a specific course, contact me privately and we can discuss it.

Talking with some friends of mine about getting a couple folks together. Sounds like fun and good training. I'll PM you.

Some of us no operators would love to do some real world drills on drawing from concealment under different conditions, more than just standing at the ready. Drawing and making hits from sitting, on your back, or injured. Even dry fire.

I do a lot of that sort in my “regular” classes. I do have a class called Down & Disabled that centers exclusively around it. If there’s enough interest in D&D, I’ll offer one. Thanks for the interest.

Back
Top Bottom