• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What course offerings do y’all wanna see in the latter half of 2019?

I wish I could know what my schedule was going to be that far out. Aside from iron sight M-16's in the military, I haven't shot but a handful of rounds at 100 yards.

What is the progression of classes for long distance shooting, and are the class dates posted online anyplace?

I would still like to get in on your intro to the AR class that was offered several years ago and then had to be cancelled.

I would like to see that class offered on the south side of Atlanta. I think you have offered it again, but it has been 3-4 hours away on the north side.

Thanks,

Jerry

I’m working on the curriculum for Precision Applications, LLC for the back half of 2019.

I will be doing a Residential Room Clearing Level 3, which is a 2-day course centered around live-fire in a shoothouse. My Level 1 and Level 2 courses are prerequisites for this course, so I’m hoping to do at least one more each of the Level 1 and 2 before I offer the Level 3. Dates and cost for Level 3 are not finalized yet, but it will be at Arena Training Facility in Blakely GA, probably in December.

I already have Guerrilla Sniper on the schedule for Nov 16-17 at Arena.

I’m thinking of doing an Introduction to the AR course in Aragon GA.

Working on the logistics for a Vehicle Assault Course to be held in Jefferson GA.

What courses would y’all like to see happen?

Semper Fi!

View attachment 2029646

The room clearing pre reqs sound like some good classes

What class I'd like to see offered?
From your sniper training, "Crawling Over Ant Beds Without Freaking Out and Standing Up and Swatting and Brushing Yourself Furiously."

Or, "How to Take The Shot Discreetly After You Realize There's a Bananna Spider in Your Ghille Suit."

Do you have the Basic Precision Rifle courses listed?

Already on the calendar are:

April 13-14: Basic Precision Rifle Course (1,000 yards)
Elk River Training Center (Pelham TN)

May 18/25: Basic Precision Rifle Course (400 yards)
Dallas/Aragon GA

I will be adding one more of each in the latte half of the year......probably.

What class I'd like to see offered?
From your sniper training, "Crawling Over Ant Beds Without Freaking Out and Standing Up and Swatting and Brushing Yourself Furiously."

Or, "How to Take The Shot Discreetly After You Realize There's a Bananna Spider in Your Ghille Suit."

I’ll add to that with the ever popular “Urinating In Your Ghillie Suit Cuz You’ve Been Buried In This Snowbank All Day And You May Have Hypothermia”.

Do you have any courses dedicated for subgun owners? Basically, for all of us "tacticool" mall ninjas? Will pay with EBT and of course the always favorite of fellow ODT brethren... TACOS!!! But seriously, with the rising popularity of subguns and roller locks, it might be helpful for some owners that have limited or zero experience with operating this specific platform to get some experience using them.

Back
Top Bottom