• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What course offerings do y’all wanna see in the latter half of 2019?

Do you have any courses dedicated for subgun owners? Basically, for all of us "tacticool" mall ninjas? Will pay with EBT and of course the always favorite of fellow ODT brethren... TACOS!!! But seriously, with the rising popularity of subguns and roller locks, it might be helpful for some owners that have limited or zero experience with operating this specific platform to get some experience using them.

Are you talking select-fire?

I'd be down for it in a heartbeat.

I think practically speaking I'd benefit more from carbine class, manipulation, malfunction clearing drills etc because thats what I would grab if I really had to do battle BUT I also think it would be find to run my MP5K through its paces.

I think practically speaking I'd benefit more from carbine class, manipulation, malfunction clearing drills etc because thats what I would grab if I really had to do battle BUT I also think it would be find to run my MP5K through its paces.

I would cover all those topics in an SMG course. It would be very similar to one of my Carbine courses, with added drills for trigger control (firing an exact desired number of rounds while on FA).

I would cover all those topics in an SMG course. It would be very similar to one of my Carbine courses, with added drills for trigger control (firing an exact desired number of rounds while on FA).

Just let us know when you plan on hosting an SMG course and I'll be sure to attend.

Back
Top Bottom