• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What did you do today related to deer hunting

Got my crossbow back from having new string installed Tue. Mounted the new Vortex scope and got about 15 shots off yesterday before dark. Fingers crossed I get the opportunity to shoot it more this evening. Got plans for Friday after work, so will not be able to shoot it then. Hoping I'm able to get enough shots down range to get it dialed in and confident with the new set up before the weekend. Also, hoping the weather cooperates and I'm able to make it out this weekend. Calling for lots of rain in my area.

Just the usual preseason shuffle. Run the washing machine with no scent detergent then wash all my camo stuff and put it back in the dirt box. Try to organize everything for the weekend!

Talked huntin with 24on48hunting 24on48hunting and some reading on some public land areas I'm thinking of going to. Chomping at the bit but sadly can't go this opening weekend. It will be the first opening weekend in 6 years I've missed.

I set up a new feeder and filled another. Checked the persimmon trees and they are dropping. Pear trees have pears but won't drop for a little while.

To do:. Bush hog property, add door and burlap to a stand set up at the end of last session, trim around another, maybe another feeder, possibly cameras.

Have to do's:. Get daughter more trigger time and keep working to pull the deer in closer for her.

Screenshot_20220909-131821.png

Contemplating if these guys will make it 3 days in a row. If so, I have made the mistake of going to deer camp and not stay home. What's y'all's experience?

Yes if he’s that regular stick to him everyday until you get him.only concern if in mourning he cloud be there when you get there.if evening you Wil kill him within 3 evening.

Back
Top Bottom