• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What did you do today related to deer hunting

Removed 10# of Cohutta WMA dust that had accumulated on my gear and in my truck.
My buddy that rode up there with me offered to pay for half the gas, I should’ve had him pay for a detail job. Lol!

Its been a while since I posted. All summer have bushhogged and put out corn. Placed a few cameras with some promising pics… Waited until last week to do food plots. The only appreciable rain is for Tonight and Thursday at our place… Pallet of corn to fill up 9 feeders.. I was worn out….

Wrapped 3 stands. Sat in my fave Fri morning saw 3 bucks all cruising one was a stud. My son’s met me down there this past weekend. Told them to hunt a bowstand 175 yards adjacent to the tower I was in.. Of course the slept in.. That big buck cruised the same trail at the same time… then a black coyote came thru then 2 does 30 minutes later..

Sun am the youngest went to the stand i told him to hunt sat. Saw 3 bucks and 5 does nothing inside of 80 yards…

I will be back this fri night. Muzzleloader Sat… Guess where I am sitting?….

New toy———-
85816E47-C5F5-4831-A95E-782A63C646C3.jpeg

Its been a while since I posted. All summer have bushhogged and put out corn. Placed a few cameras with some promising pics… Waited until last week to do food plots. The only appreciable rain is for Tonight and Thursday at our place… Pallet of corn to fill up 9 feeders.. I was worn out….

Wrapped 3 stands. Sat in my fave Fri morning saw 3 bucks all cruising one was a stud. My son’s met me down there this past weekend. Told them to hunt a bowstand 175 yards adjacent to the tower I was in.. Of course the slept in.. That big buck cruised the same trail at the same time… then a black coyote came thru then 2 does 30 minutes later..

Sun am the youngest went to the stand i told him to hunt sat. Saw 3 bucks and 5 does nothing inside of 80 yards…

I will be back this fri night. Muzzleloader Sat… Guess where I am sitting?….

New toy———-View attachment 4832889
You got to drive your tractor, good day.

We did a ton of work in August and September, through Labor Day. Since then I have worked way too much and been doing football with my son, but have been thinking about it everyday. Luckily football will be over by opening weekend of rifle.

Back
Top Bottom