• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do the ODT OG’s think?

Leave a negative for no response?

• Yes. Leave a negative

• No. Walk away

• Tacos FTW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your bid wasn't high enough.

Thats chickens*^t. No you, but your example. That OBRO going both ways is crap. If that’s the case then post OBHO (or best highest offer) Setting up a bidding situation in my opinion is asking for problems. U got a gun you want $1200 for minimum. Say it. Ran into that problem yesterday.

Thats chickens*^t. No you, but your example. That OBRO going both ways is crap. If that’s the case then post OBHO (or best highest offer) Setting up a bidding situation in my opinion is asking for problems. U got a gun you want $1200 for minimum. Say it. Ran into that problem yesterday.
No worries. Not every member is allowed to run "OBO" sales. Only a select few.

So I messaged and PM’d a fellow ODTer. I know I was 1st according to the time stamp. Asked a question in PM but still willing to travel to purchase.

Still said I would take it.

Left my number.
No response.
Another message, no response.

Item was sold with still no response. What do I do? Neg? Walk away.

ODT is still a great site minus all the knuckleheads to scroll past.
Maybe you were already on his ignore list?

I do all talking of deals in PM. I only give my phone number after the deal is made through pms. And I only give my number just in case you need to text me for any reason the day of the meet. Other than that what’s the point of making the deals over text? I have more solid proof of our interaction if it stays in the PMs.

I will do a deal in txt or voice. but it MUST be confirmed in PMs or I am not leaving my house.

So I messaged and PM’d a fellow ODTer. I know I was 1st according to the time stamp. Asked a question in PM but still willing to travel to purchase.

Left my number.
No response.

You could be on the seller's "Ignore" list. I've placed a ton of traders on my ignore list for various reasons.

You could be on the seller's "Ignore" list. I've placed a ton of traders on my ignore list for various reasons.

Bingo, I'm sorry but I if I see someone posting some crazy ****, declaring themselves anarchists, or proudly praising non-2A politicians, IGNORED.

But yeah it sucks to miss out on a deal or item you want, but it happens. No reason to neg the guy, its not like he scammed you.

Correct, but this should not be the case! The lack of integrity and the increasing amount agreed is disappointing, but like mom always said “the train always comes back to the station”.
Not selling to the first person to respond has nothing to do with integrity. There is no requirement to sell to anyone until the deal is set.

Left my number.
No response.

No neg,no deal was made. May have sold to a friend or neighbor.His gun,can sail to anyone he wants to.

Back
Top Bottom