• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do y'all think really will help?

www.thepeoplescube.com_images_Obama_Poster_Cowbell.gif

I'm still not hearn it baby, more cowbell baby, yea more cowbell. LMBO

We have a lot of guns in the US. More murders are prevented by citizens with guns that in any other country. As a result, we have a higher death rate by criminals using firearms, it's that simple. Countries that have more cars per capita typically have a higher highway fatality rate per capita. I don't know why we are attempting to cheat math, thats just the way it will be. We require drivers licensing, registration on cars, insurance, etc, but it's still not enough to prevent the inevitable. We just need to own the fact that there will be insane people that will kill people with guns. These isolated incidents are very difficult to prevent. Not to sound heartless, but is was only 12 people. If one extra person died per month for a year at the hands of a criminal using a gun it wouldn't even show up on the radar.

We have a lot of guns in the US. More murders are prevented by citizens with guns that in any other country. As a result, we have a higher death rate by criminals using firearms, it's that simple. Countries that have more cars per capita typically have a higher highway fatality rate per capita. I don't know why we are attempting to cheat math, thats just the way it will be. We require drivers licensing, registration on cars, insurance, etc, but it's still not enough to prevent the inevitable. We just need to own the fact that there will be insane people that will kill people with guns. These isolated incidents are very difficult to prevent. Not to sound heartless, but is was only 12 people. If one extra person died per month for a year at the hands of a criminal using a gun it wouldn't even show up on the radar.

Well said!

Back
Top Bottom