• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHAT DO Y'All THINK?

Jefo246

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
Saw a biker, not a kid, pass by me today (Colorado) 77 degrees, 14% humidity, wind wsw 19mph. No helmet, no shirt, no gloves, no boots, cut off jeans. Had monkey bars with throttle hand on them, the other resting on his hip traveling about 60mph on double lane road, medium traffic.
I ride with armored leathers, full face helmet, boots, gauntlet armored gloves, both hands on the bars. Quite a contrast. To each his own. If I knew how to do one of those polls I would, but for now, Which style do you go for or somewhere in between?

upload_2017-4-8_17-55-37.png

do you have one of these mounted on your bike? I'm impressed with all your observations.
as for the squid, he'll figure it out

Saw a biker, not a kid, pass by me today (Colorado) 77 degrees, 14% humidity, wind wsw 19mph. No helmet, no shirt, no gloves, no boots, cut off jeans. Had monkey bars with throttle hand on them, the other resting on his hip traveling about 60mph on double lane road, medium traffic.
I ride with armored leathers, full face helmet, boots, gauntlet armored gloves, both hands on the bars. Quite a contrast. To each his own. If I knew how to do one of those polls I would, but for now, Which style do you go for or somewhere in between?
When I was in Colorado I wore shorts and a t shirt and a baseball cap while riding a Honda CBR.

And on the back of your jacket it says wimp rider.

I've hit the tarmac seriously 3 times, and have the scars to prove it, (ended up 1/2" shorter from one of them). boots, trousers, jacket, gloves, helmet; that's me.

Back
Top Bottom