• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you guys think?

ole ed

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
What do you guys think about an ODT'er, that works up a deal, has you send pictures, descriptions on a firearm and then says he has another deal and if it falls through you'll give you a call and then post the same firearm the next day for sale again and when you go back into his history you see that's been marked gone before?

2rr2yxs.gif

That just happened to a friend of mine here. He had a deal and a meeting set up. The seller then repost the gun yesterday morning and won’t respond to my friend. Here is the kicker. My friend was in for the asking price and going to drive to the sellers town to make it happen. Still scratching my head on that one.

That just happened to a friend of mine here. He had a deal and a meeting set up. The seller then repost the gun yesterday morning and won’t respond to my friend. Here is the kicker. My friend was in for the asking price and going to drive to the sellers town to make it happen. Still scratching my head on that one.

They are running an off-line auction.

They list the price at reasonable/low value and wait for the PMs to start flooding in. Then they take the highest offer.

What do you guys think about an ODT'er, that works up a deal, has you send pictures, descriptions on a firearm and then says he has another deal and if it falls through you'll give you a call and then post the same firearm the next day for sale again and when you go back into his history you see that's been marked gone before?

Once, shame on you, twice shame on me. I'd slap that ass on Ignore. I've put them on Ignore for a lot less.:wacko:
There's just too many lameass liars to keep up with. I have other things to think about.
The mods say that IGNORE reduces potential buyers, I say it reduces hemorrhoids.:thumb: And the list just keeps on growing.

Deal was struck-Meet place and time was agreed upon in PM and he no-showed= Negative feedback.

Back
Top Bottom