• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you guys think?

Deal was struck-Meet place and time was agreed upon in PM and he no-showed= Negative feedback.

It appears that you had much better success than I had leaving NEG FB. Maybe it's just me?:becky:

I shipped the gun, but the buyer (8 or 9 + fb) never sent the payment or Was-Mart transfer. One lie or coincidence after another. Over two weeks pass.:pop2:

Neg Feedback was removed because "I agreed for him to send my gun back". That deal cost me $17.00 and change for shipping and ins. He didn't even ins. it when he sent it back, and he damaged it while in his possession.
He did get another Neg from another member, just after my neg was removed for doing the same thing , but it was a gun trade.:wacko:
I was told it was my fault because I didn't demand payment before shipment.:wacko:

I guess I should have let him keep my gun so the neg would stick. lol:doh:

Negs are like speeding tickets, you've been speeding a lot more than your driving record shows.:shocked:

That just happened to a friend of mine here. He had a deal and a meeting set up. The seller then repost the gun yesterday morning and won’t respond to my friend. Here is the kicker. My friend was in for the asking price and going to drive to the sellers town to make it happen. Still scratching my head on that one.
Neg the POS

Once, shame on you, twice shame on me. I'd slap that ass on Ignore. I've put them on Ignore for a lot less.:wacko:
There's just too many lameass liars to keep up with. I have other things to think about.
The mods say that IGNORE reduces potential buyers, I say it reduces hemorrhoids.:thumb: And the list just keeps on growing.
What do the mods know. It just puts them out of business.

1y8bxv.jpg

That just happened to a friend of mine here. He had a deal and a meeting set up. The seller then repost the gun yesterday morning and won’t respond to my friend. Here is the kicker. My friend was in for the asking price and going to drive to the sellers town to make it happen. Still scratching my head on that one.
Well one of the boss's are in this thread...I'm sure I'm wrong but if it was set up through pm's he should be able to neg the guy

There is garbage in alot of places where it shouldn't be. You know who you are......If you need a reminder, there's alot more folks here that will be glad to remind your sorry, A**!

Back
Top Bottom