• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you MEAN I can't have my Pizza?

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Occupying is hungry work and we just got high and have the munchies!

https://www.thecollegefix.com/u-chi...e-hq-upset-pizza-they-ordered-not-allowed-in/

Organizer Jo Sabath complained that UCPD Chief Kenton Rainey “deprived” activists of their “dignity” by not allowing the pizza and locking the bathrooms.

The occupiers also were cheesed at a UCPD officer who came in every half hour to remind them that they were trespassing and violating social distancing guidelines. Activists “grew increasingly frustrated at being repeatedly woken or prevented from falling asleep,”

Eff em, let them eat rat ****.....

Snowflakes... all I see are snowflakes...
snow.jpg

My favorite quote from the "leader" of the occupyers: “racially discriminating housing covenants,” and claiming the university was “colonizing the entire ****ing South Side [of Chicago].”

LOL. You mean the same South Side that had over 100 shootings and over a dozen deaths over Father's Day weekend? I'd like to propose her and her ilk go occupy that part of town.

You'da thunk these "college students" would have had enough sense to bring a bag lunch to an extended riot/ protest.
Even leftist armies march on their stomach which they would have known if they had actually studied history rather than destroyed it.

You'da thunk these "college students" would have had enough sense to bring a bag lunch to an extended riot/ protest.
Even leftist armies march on their stomach which they would have known if they had actually studied history rather than destroyed it.
Why? They don't even have enough sense to realize that what they are protesting is made up by the left wing media. Not surprising they are too stupid to feed themselves.

Back
Top Bottom