• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you think about these spark plugs?

Looks like a fuel pump day
My truck has a frame rail mounted electric pump.
At 23 years old my fuel pick up tube got brittle and broke about 3" up making 1/4 tank my new empty!
She getting a new pick up tube and screen and in-tank filters cleaned.
Lotta labor for $30 parts but I wasn't gonna fork over $1200 for something I'm capable of doing but I gotta admit I'm getting too old and fat to be working under truck on back...

To make you feel better about your plugs, I present to you my wifes plugs out of her Honda. Its got a problem… not sure what yet. The good and the bad…
2A8A7E9D-BF2B-42A4-BC9D-B8D5E56CDA2D.jpeg
408AC100-7AC6-4D91-9CAB-75A553C18463.jpeg

My truck has a frame rail mounted electric pump.
At 23 years old my fuel pick up tube got brittle and broke about 3" up making 1/4 tank my new empty!
She getting a new pick up tube and screen and in-tank filters cleaned.
Lotta labor for $30 parts but I wasn't gonna fork over $1200 for something I'm capable of doing but I gotta admit I'm getting too old and fat to be working under truck on back...
I have an '89 S-10 and hit a pot hole one day and knocked the fuel hose off at the pump. It was on just enough to make it sputter at idle but ran fine once above 1500 rpm. Go figure took me 2 days to figure that one out.

What year Honda? Could be egr port for that cylinder or worst case the start of the head gasket leaking in that cylinder.
2013 V6. Im afraid its oil…
Isn't that atomized oil residue?
Afraid so but not sure. Going to put 5-10k on it and re-check. Car had 50k miles on it when I got it. My fear is the previous owner used the green “eco” button….

Back
Top Bottom