• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you think when you see "Deal of the Day" in the title?

I always, "Oh here we go". I open it for comedic effect because I know that it will in fact not be a deal at all, of the day, week or ever. I noticed most of the jacklegs that put that crap, usually have a rating under 25.

Next most annoying thing is when they put extra characters in the title to "grab your attention". You know, stupid crap like ■●◇**Rare,custom SKS, won't last long**○●◇

I always, "Oh here we go". I open it for comedic effect because I know that it will in fact not be a deal at all, of the day, week or ever. I noticed most of the jacklegs that put that crap, usually have a rating under 25.

Next most annoying thing is when they put extra characters in the title to "grab your attention". You know, stupid crap like ■●◇**Rare,custom SKS, won't last long**○●◇

Bbbbbut you saw it, didn't you? Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa :p

"Offered from my private collection"

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom