• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What does a 91/30 actually sell for?

“Everyone” remembers when..,but nobody can come to terms with supply and demand prices. It’s like trying to find a K98 below 700, times are a changing and you can’t base your pricing off “remember when” times just like they bought their 1000+ dollar ARs and the market now runs at $500

In all honesty it’s worth what anyone is willing to pay, based off what I’ve been seeing and watching run of the mill 42 and 43 rounds are SELLING at 200-250 and unless The receiver has some other markings or Cyrillic writing it’s prob not worth more in today’s market and any kind of aftermarket stock or bolt modification just absolutely tanks the value

Are there any good sources for these at a reasonable cost on the market any more? Or they all in private hands? I know they aren’t really being imported anymore.

Are there any good sources for these at a reasonable cost on the market any more? Or they all in private hands? I know they aren’t really being imported anymore.

Any retail outlet has em at 300+ And we’re getting into the pinned sight versions now.. it’s all private to private basically

Back
Top Bottom