• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What does "down with the huncho" mean?

Quavo has definitely been letting his star shine as a solo artist. Liam Payne recently tapped the Migos rapper for his song, “Strip That Down,” and now he drops the video for the party cut.

The visual starts with Payne crooning in front of a bland white background with dancers popping up here and there. As the video progresses, more colors and more dancers add to the lituation.

Quavo shows up rocking a black designer house coat spitting game. “She gon’ strip it down for a thug, yeah (strip it down)/Word around town, she got the buzz, yeah (word)/Five shots in, she in love now (shots)/I promise, when we pull up, shut the club down (hey)/I took her from her man, don’t nobody know (know)/If you brought the CL, better drive slow (slow)/She know how to make me feel with my eyes closed (skrrt skrrt)/Anything goes down with the Huncho (Huncho),” he raps.

Read More: Quavo and Liam Payne Want the Ladies to 'Strip That Down' in New Video - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2017/06/quavo-liam-payne-strip-that-down-video/?trackback=tsmclip
What the hell did you just say?, are you having a stroke?, do we need to call 911?

Crackerbrittney explains exactly what hunch means :becky:

Attachments

• IMG_3757.jpg
    IMG_3757.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom