• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What does it take

This is a totally serious response...dont take it I'm being a smartazz, I'm not

It takes:

1- patience, especially when selling slow moving items like shotguns, bows or any firearm close to or over a grand.

2- great picture...not good, great. Clear, in good light, multiple angle....especially for slow movers or really expensive guns

3- a well written ad thats very descriptive and maybe even a little light hearted..especially for slow movers....well, you get it

4- patience......lots of patience. Used gun market is slow as hell and has been for a while. Great time to pick up a good deal or two, lousy time to sell and not lose your hiney.
and be patient, courteous, and try to engage/connect with folks that contact you. You never know who might end up buying it because you spent time on
your response to a PM inquirey.

Good luck OP.

This is a totally serious response...dont take it I'm being a smartazz, I'm not

It takes:

1- patience, especially when selling slow moving items like shotguns, bows or any firearm close to or over a grand.

2- great picture...not good, great. Clear, in good light, multiple angle....especially for slow movers or really expensive guns

3- a well written ad thats very descriptive and maybe even a little light hearted..especially for slow movers....well, you get it

4- patience......lots of patience. Used gun market is slow as hell and has been for a while. Great time to pick up a good deal or two, lousy time to sell and not lose your hiney.
and be patient, courteous, and try to engage/connect with folks that contact you. You never know who might end up buying it because you spent time on
your response to a PM inquirey.

Good luck OP.
No that didn’t come out as smartass at all. That was very informative and I want to thank you for taking the time to post and let me know.

He is thinking of a synthetic stock. Mine is a Woodstock, it looks synthetic on the pic but is not
Yeah I saw that now. My apologies. Big difference in price between the two. I know it's been slow on here. I had some rifles pretty cheap that took awhile to sell. Folks are probably saving money for the holidays.

Yeah I saw that now. My apologies. Big difference in price between the two. I know it's been slow on here. I had some rifles pretty cheap that took awhile to sell. Folks are probably saving money for the holidays.
Yeah it’s all good. I’m gonna take some more pics this evening, because I know it does look synthetic in the pics. Yeah I just don’t like doing the whole trading either, I see that on this site a lot.

Yeah it’s all good. I’m gonna take some more pics this evening, because I know it does look synthetic in the pics. Yeah I just don’t like doing the whole trading either, I see that on this site a lot.
That's the other thing. Ads with trades tend to go quicker. Folks like trading here!

i-find-grammar-nazi-meme.jpg

Back
Top Bottom