• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What does it take

Gacountryboy you know you want to buy it.
I wouldn't deal with that guy! He owes me money! Wait...hold on a minute.... :bounce:

Agree with what's been said by others. Better pics and add more of them...5 total? One or two close ups to show it's nice wood. Maybe throw in an "obo" to let folks now you're willing to listen to reasonable offers?

Looks like a very nice shotgun, so I'm sure it will find a buyer. The market is down all over. Based on my limited experience here, most folks want to do some "horse tradin".

I wouldn't deal with that guy! He owes me money! Wait...hold on a minute.... :bounce:

Agree with what's been said by others. Better pics and add more of them...5 total? One or two close ups to show it's nice wood. Maybe throw in an "obo" to let folks now you're willing to listen to reasonable offers?

Looks like a very nice shotgun, so I'm sure it will find a buyer. The market is down all over. Based on my limited experience here, most folks want to do some "horse tradin".
I forgot to tell him he might want to ask mods to delete this soon LOL I would before i posted new pics

Back
Top Bottom