• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What does the lock stand for?

I sent a private massage without a respond from the seller. I was wondering the meaning of the lock. What's a noobs? Like the guy that said "wanted Glock 17L" to steal.
Noob is the term on here for a new member who doesn't care to read the rules and gets called out in a post for acting like a moron......... And if you make a lowball offer in a private message, especially to a more seasoned member, you probably won't get a response.

I sent a private massage without a respond from the seller. I was wondering the meaning of the lock. What's a noobs? Like the guy that said "wanted Glock 17L" to steal.

A noob is a "newbie" new user to the site that doesn't know all the rules and lingo.
When a new person posts an item they may not know that it defaults to locked = no comments accepted.
But they can turn that off and allow questions comments, as a noob DO NOT EVER criticise a persons asking price in their for sale thread, that'll get you a "pocket mod" and a friendly warning to read the rules.
We were all noobs at one time, hang in there ODT is a GREAT place!
Welcome.jpg

A noob is a "newbie" new user to the site that doesn't know all the rules and lingo.
When a new person posts an item they may not know that it defaults to locked = no comments accepted.
But they can turn that off and allow questions comments, as a noob DO NOT EVER criticise a persons asking price in their for sale thread, that'll get you a "pocket mod" and a friendly warning to read the rules.
We were all noobs at one time, hang in there ODT is a GREAT place!
View attachment 2039007
that aint how you get a pocket mod

Back
Top Bottom