• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What does your word mean anymore?

I entered a thread with a guy asking about the value of once fired brass. I sent a PM and inquired if he was selling. He threw out a price for all the brass and some bullets; I accepted. We agreed to meet the coming Friday, but didn't settle a location. Next PM message was him saying he couldn't sell the brass to me since I was just starting out with reloading and that he thought I would flip the brass.

What really happened was the guy got replies in his thread, after he made a deal with me, and found out that our deal left $500 on the table. So he reneged and insulted my character in the process.

I love this place.

I entered a thread with a guy asking about the value of once fired brass. I sent a PM and inquired if he was selling. He threw out a price for all the brass and some bullets; I accepted. We agreed to meet the coming Friday, but didn't settle a location. Next PM message was him saying he couldn't sell the brass to me since I was just starting out with reloading and that he thought I would flip the brass.

What really happened was the guy got replies in his thread, after he made a deal with me, and found out that our deal left $500 on the table. So he reneged and insulted my character in the process.

I love this place.

lol.

I'm a man of my word, as long as the other person is too. Misrepresentation is another thing.
Like man Dad use to say " if I tell you a piss ant can pull a wagon of hay, you can hitch it up" A man's word should be his bond. Too many times it's happening today with this generation. You can't believe nothing they say.

I'm a man of my word, as long as the other person is too. Misrepresentation is another thing.
Like man Dad use to say " if I tell you a piss ant can pull a wagon of hay, you can hitch it up" A man's word should be his bond. Too many times it's happening today with this generation. You can't believe nothing they say.

I had an OG member do me this way so it isn’t just the youngins on here. He deserved a red mark!!

Met an ODT seller yesterday for a purchase. Went exactly as it should have. Younger guy, so it is an individual trait and not a generational problem in my opinion.
Agreed I meet a 23yr old younge man who is as good as they come. It’s all about character!!!!

Back
Top Bottom