• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What exactly bothers you about ammo flippers?

howl

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
The 22lr is what bugs me. Its not that they're buying and selling. Its the penny ante aspect of it. They're not making real money. Its just nonsense that annoys the rest of us. If you bought 20K rounds of Lake City at the bottom of the market and are turning it out at the peak of a panic when the going rate is up 200%, no problem. Kinda like professional women. If a smoking hot blonde propositions you at a bar in Vegas, that's fun. Crack addict at a red light in Atl? Run 'em over.

I seriously don't have a problem with it. Everybody makes there money somewhere, some honest and others not. Karma is king and it will all work out in the end...... Merica' was built on supply and demand, period.

Was at Franklins on Saturday. They didn't have any 22LR on the shelf but the salesman told me they had sold 750,000 rounds of 22LR over the last year. That is a lot of 22LR.

Same I can not find any 22 lr
I bought 2000 rounds of standard velocity 22 and 1000 rounds of subs last week at retail from retailers with little to no effort on my part. I passed on even more. Not sure why anyone is having a hard time finding it. Sure, it's not on the shelf at Walmart, but ordering it off the internet is easier than going down to the local wally world.

I've got a whole pile of 22LR. Never paid more than 5-6¢/round, and bought it all in the past year.. It's amazing what kind of stuff you can find when you're not busy *****ing about no good deals to be had, or ammo flipping, or whatever else people are getting bent out of shape over nowadays.

They are only doing what the market will allow. I will shop the internet and other retail outlets for ammo I need for months before I would ever pay inflated prices I have been seeing on here.

Back
Top Bottom