• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What exactly is the point in peeking at my gwcl?

What do i want you to show me if i am selling a gun to you?

giphy (6).gif

giphy (7).gif

Then your whole argument of selling your actions to the jury are null and void.

No, settlements are made due to the UNCERTAINTY of what a jury might do with the case.
If you don't have a good argument for your side, to make your actions appear reasonable, why would the other side offer a discount by a settlement prior to trial, or even mid-trial prior to getting a jury verdict?

More evidence that you CAN present at trial, and arguments that you CAN make to the jury, are also bargaining chips that might be used to close the case early in settlement in a way that's favorable to you, or at least gets you less of a screwing than you fear a jury would give you.

I say let a man decide his own rules. If you don't like it, don`t
bother with him. I`ve never had a bad transaction. I ask to share ID with each other. I ask this up front. I also get your tag number. You may not realize this. If a weapon that I sold or traded is found in a criminal case, I want to know who had it after me, and I want the LEOs to know also.

I say let a man decide his own rules. If you don't like it, don`t
bother with him. I`ve never had a bad transaction. I ask to share ID with each other. I ask this up front. I also get your tag number. You may not realize this. If a weapon that I sold or traded is found in a criminal case, I want to know who had it after me, and I want the LEOs to know also.
...that's why I always get to a meet early, back in to a parking space, and let the other guy leave first...

:spy:

Really...I want to know...this is more idiotic than a basic bill of sale...

Yes it's in all my listings. Why - pratel ?
1) Eliminates 99% of hood rat replies.
2) Two bad encounters involving altered Ga. DL, stolen car, & recently a won't take no out of state thug lying pos claiming complete ignorance of law. I ask for a peek but rarely do after meeting/speaking. If I feel the need to spend 12 seconds on mugshot.com (which is great) then I'm already walking.
3) Also have asked to exchange before on a too good to believe buying deal (New Italian 92FS for $380, probably a robbery set up) & due to all the store/ & my fav - left in truck overnight smash & grabs.
4) Less invasive than a DNA sample.

I last renewed a few years ago. Hell, I may have committed 17 felonious acts since then. All that permit shows is that I was a good boy on the day they ran my background check! :)

Just to keep this discussion going, all the junior G-men need to realize that it is perfectly possible to pass the background check for a GWL, be issued a GWL, and still not be legally able to own a firearm on the day the GWL is issued, or any date thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom